Latest: Mistakes Every Couple Must Avoid At All Cost | Recommended: Pastor Was Caught Doing Ritual For Members (Photos)

ALL U NEED TO KNOW

Subscribe For Free Latest Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Saturday, September 5, 2015



The rate at which guys are kissing chidimma this days is giving me lotsa concern.

I've always loved her right from MTN project fame..
I could remember during that MTN project fame show which authomatically shot her up to fame, i used to recharge my phones for her sake and also make sure my sibling and folks vote for her...

Now she don become celebrity, everybody just dey smooch her anyhow after i had invested on her.

This not fair cry cry



0 comments :

Post a Comment



Copyright © 2016 - DABLUE-NG - All Rights Reserved
(Articles Cannot Be Reproduced Without Author Permission.)
Design By : SafeTricks & Techrar | Powered By: Blogger