Latest: Mistakes Every Couple Must Avoid At All Cost | Recommended: Pastor Was Caught Doing Ritual For Members (Photos)

ALL U NEED TO KNOW

Subscribe For Free Latest Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Thursday, February 12, 2015



Its of general knowledge that evri1 has different ways of dissipating their pains when life tends 2 be unfair. Some lights dia marijuanas, some,pray, some head 2 d brothel while majority hits d bottle. But as for me, I love 2 write it out. So dnt mind any form of grammatical blunder or aberration in dix text cos a frustrated and half-sane graduate is currently on the keyboard. Just about a year ago wen I finished my nysc (just clocked 24 then), d hopes were extremely high.

Tho its no news dat jobs aint readily available bt I was unpertubed cos I bliv am exceptionally different (I still am) and my chances are high due my being intelligent, smart, young, innovative only 2 mention few and above all armed wt a good 2-1.D job hunt started d day after my passing out(13th feb 2014) and till dz moment I haven't gotten a job and dia z no sign of one forth-coming. I can read ur mind @ dz junction! U are actually tinkin wats wrong wt dz one? He has just spent a year for job-hunting and he is complaining already? I'm sure I guessed right!

I think I sud be more explanatory, btw d feb last year and 2day, av written 21 aptitude tests (all of d big fours, almost half of d banks and can't just start listing),I passed 15 of dem wc means av attended 15 interviews. Some of the recruitment are so rigorous such that its up 2 5stages bt minimum is 3.out of d 15 interviews, I made 9 2 d last stage only 2 get a regret mail afterwards.

The interviews has made me a regular figure @ d motorparks as I travel 4rm ib 2 lag @ least once a week all 4 job-hunting.D qstn is hw many pple has gotten d privilege of such stages of intrvw and is still w/o a job?i I'm always concious of telling pple d no of tests av passed,interviews av attended and still without a job because most pple will resort 2 d conclusion dat I av a spiritual problem (wc I dnt bliv I have).

Tho no one z righteous 100percent bt I bliv am trying my best as a xtian, I av a well-preserved moral,I work hard and pray hard (real fasting and prayer) bt hasn't really Gotten any conviction God listens. Am really confused ,frustrated and weighed down presently. I knw some pple will be tinkin y can't sum1 dat z dz smart use his brain 4 himself? That is my ultimate target if u'd like 2 hear bt dia isn't any capital 2 drive dat( d main reason am job-hunting).

Sometimes I wonder y God choose 2 be unfair 2 doz trying 2 be loyal 2 him yl doz dat are recalcitrant often get tinz done easily. The sight of seeing our ageing mum fasting 4days in a week steadily because of her 5children who are all graduates (wc she single-handedly made-happen wt her primary school teacher salary and pension) but w/o a good job makes me tink God is wicked or non-existent and make me starts envying the atheist. The well-planned idea of landing dat good job and gettin her a cool car 2 compensate 4 her un quantifiable strive has suddenly become a mirage.

It has even gotten 2 d stage dat dia are certain call I dnt pick again cos I knw d first qstn dat wii cum is "wia r u working".dats seems 2 be d qstn I most dread nw.I can't just go on and on bou wat av bn thru. So am kinda wondering is it hw it gonna continue 4 sum1 dat doesn't knw any1 but claims 2 knw God? Is there any chance 4 sum1 dat doesn't have connections in this country? Is it reasonable 2 be doin one tin d same way and be expecting a different result?

...Anyways, am ever optimistic cos I bliv "d future is not wat happens bt what we make happen".What exactly we make happen makes d diference.He who laughs last tinks slowest..#Still believing in GoD, he makes tinz perfect @ his own time

# To all others in my shoes or even worse, God will gv d right contact in earnest.."Let's kip working and believing".

0 comments :

Post a Comment



Copyright © 2016 - DABLUE-NG - All Rights Reserved
(Articles Cannot Be Reproduced Without Author Permission.)
Design By : SafeTricks & Techrar | Powered By: Blogger