Latest: Mistakes Every Couple Must Avoid At All Cost | Recommended: Pastor Was Caught Doing Ritual For Members (Photos)

ALL U NEED TO KNOW

Subscribe For Free Latest Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Monday, November 24, 2014



 
  1. I get the best feeling in the world when you say hi or even smile at me b'coz I know, even if its just for a second, that I've crossed your mind. 
  2. Cloud dances because of wind; flower sings b'coz of rain; grass grows b'coz of earth; I live because of you; you are only the reason, you are all the reasons. 
  3. If you wake up one day and were asked to have a wish, what would it be? Mine would be that our love would last until you see an apple in an orange tree. 
  4. I want to hold your hand, laugh at your jokes, walk by your side, snuggle on the couch, look into your eyes, talk about whatever and kiss your lips every single day. 
  5. Making me happy doesn't require a lot of efforts. Actually your presence is just enough.
  6. I can never let me heart break if it beats for you. I can never let my smile fade if it smiles for you. I can never let my love end if its for YOU. 
  7. Last night I hugged my pillow and dreamt of you. I wish that someday I'd dream about my pillow and I'd be hugging you. 
  8. When I look at you, I cant deny there is a GOD. Bcoz only GOD could have created someone as wonderful and beautiful as you. 
  9. When I looked into your eyes I didnt see just you, I saw my today, my tomorrow and my future for the rest of my life.. 
  10. When I tell you I love you I don't say it out of habit or to start a conversation, I say it to remind you that you’re the best thing that ever happened to me.

0 comments :

Post a Comment



Copyright © 2016 - DABLUE-NG - All Rights Reserved
(Articles Cannot Be Reproduced Without Author Permission.)
Design By : SafeTricks & Techrar | Powered By: Blogger