Latest: Mistakes Every Couple Must Avoid At All Cost | Recommended: Pastor Was Caught Doing Ritual For Members (Photos)

ALL U NEED TO KNOW

Subscribe For Free Latest Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Wednesday, November 26, 2014



greeting  guys. Right now am in Lekki and awaiting to be interview by the CEO of this coy. While waiting for several minutes to be intervied, I actually took time to study the applicants around me hence this topic. I hope this correlates but here are my findings..

1. The Two Jolly Friends: Alright, here's a typical example of me and my friend. We went together for this interview and since we knew each other outside this room, we kept on gisting about how the job is gonna be, how ugly this girl was and so on.

2. The Mute One: I'm sure most people would agree with me when I say that there must be this one person who refuses to utter a single word while waiting to be called for an interview. He/She keeps quiet unless, they are called upon or asked a question.

3. The Noise Makers: These ones are found always. They will make noise no matter the situation. Talking about stuff that's important and the ones which are not important. Funny enough, the noise makers actually end up being the cute ladies and guys. Don't really know why. But presently, that is what I have noticed.

4. The Over Sabi: Yes! This ones eh.. Ok sha. This type of applicants will just be asking questions like Soyinka. The very minute they flop, they will just wanna enter the ground. I have seen typical examples this morning. After a staff gave us (applicants) a salient briefing, someone still rose his/her hand to ask a question which already had an answer in the staffs briefing.

5. The Enigma: Hehehehe... I'm not being biased ooo but this particular one here refers to me. You see, I prefer doing 20% of everything cheesy. When its time to talk, I talk. When its time to STFU, I do exactly that and when its time to flirt grin , I do that aswelll.

So this are the 5 types of applicants you find in a waiting room to be interviewed..

Wish u luck oo..


0 comments :

Post a Comment



Copyright © 2016 - DABLUE-NG - All Rights Reserved
(Articles Cannot Be Reproduced Without Author Permission.)
Design By : SafeTricks & Techrar | Powered By: Blogger